- Participants are asked to make a short film of no more than 5 mins in duration that presents their interpretation of the theme – ‘A Sense o Time’.
- All content must be copyright free and contain original content including music, text and script. The film must not be more than 5 mins in duration with all dialogue and text in Doric.
- Download a Doric Film Festival 2022 application form here –
These forms for film ideas should be completed by the 15th December.
The Doric Film Festival accepts approved submissions by WeTransfer or Smash in MP4 format. Please send your submission via these services to email@example.com.
A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt and download of your film by the Doric Film Festival Team. All submitted final entries are free to enter.
Accepted file formats are:
All films must be provided in landscape format files with the following specifications:
- Quality: 1080p or 2K (higher resolutions will be scaled down to 2K).
- Frames per second: 25 (other frame rates will be converted to 25fps)
- Format: mp4
- Codecs: h264 or ProRes
mp4 (MPEG-4) format
We can accept files that are up to a maximum of 2GB in size and a maximum duration of 5 minutes.
Please note that it may take some time to upload your file to our system and this depends upon the speed of your connection.
Screening of Films
By submitting your film to the Doric Film Festival, you agree that the festival has the right to present your film through its media channels. Your film will be archived for future reference by the Doric Film Festival.